The 40-Day Gratitude Challenge
40 days have quickly passed and we merited to grow and learn to thank G-d through many different instances and situations. We became closer to G-d and tapped into the infinite power of gratitude.
As we end this round of the challenge, we must strengthen ourselves and know that this was not just about motivation.
The 40-day Gratitude Challenge is here to start a process of transformation.
Changing our lives each and every day, transforming our minds and learning how to connect to G-d through personal prayer – hitbodedut. We have been given a gift of forming a relationship with G-d.
By making gratitude a part of every aspect of our life we merit to open up the floodgates of abundance and mercy from above. It enables us to overcome challenges and recognize the endless hidden goodness in our lives.
Keep up with the 40-day gratitude challenge. Over and over start seeing with even more clarity the miracles before you every day.
To join the next round of 40 days or get help and guidance please contact:
Send a message with WhatsApp: 1-347-556-6686
The next round will begin on Wednesday, August 15.
Below you will find a list of links to review and refer to when you need them most. Find the point that you feel the need to connect and use it.
- Transforming gratitude into a relationship
- Discover Simple gratitude
- Zeroing in on Our Goal
- Mindfulness with Every Thank You
- Replacing Depression with Gratitude
- Changing the Lenses Through Which We View the World
- Introspect into our gratitude
- Strength to Continue our Journey of Gratitude
- Gratitude is The Root of Happiness
- Forming a Relationship Through Gratitude
- A Prayer of Gratitude to the King of all Kings
- The Rescue Boat of King David
- The Next Level in our Connection and Relationship with G-d
- The Next Level in our Connection and Relationship with G-d part 2/2
- Resilient Gratitude Through the Concealment
- Performing the Highest Level of Work
- The Hardest Times to Say Thank You
- Checking in with our Mindless expressions
- Gaining a Deeper Appreciation
- Why is it So Hard to Say Thank You?
- Turning a Challenge from Anxiety into Gratitude
- The Grateful Outcome of a Challenge
40 days. 100 thank You’s a day. Change your life. See miracles.